Did you know that peptides can be beneficial in slowing the ageing process, reducing inflammation and removing microbes? Even better, you can select the best peptide for you. Whether you are in need of collagen for anti-ageing and skin health, or peptides that target hair health and recovery.
Keep reading to find out what exactly peptides are, their potential benefits and the products you need to introduce peptides into your daily routine.
What are peptides & why are they important?
To put it simply, peptides are short chains of amino acids that are held together by peptide bonds.
Peptides come together within our cells to form the proteins we need for a healthy appearance including keratin, collagen and elastin.
How do peptides work? What do they do for my skin + hair?
Each peptide has its own purpose and there are over a thousand different types of peptides. Some work to enhance your skin tone, while others target signs of ageing, balance the texture of your skin, support the skin barrier or even promote thicker-looking hair.
When combined, these microscopic technologies can address certain cosmetic concerns of your choice.
Introducing UKLASH Sensitive Eye Serum
Suppose you’re looking to introduce peptides into your everyday routine. In that case, our ophthalmologist-tested, gentler formulated eyelash serum has been created for easily irritated skin, with time-release technology to deliver powerful peptides gently to your lash and roots.
Designed for more sensitive skin, our brand-new UKLASH Sensitive Eye Serum promotes thicker, stronger and nourished lashes, for all skin types. Not only this, but it’s also vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free and oil-free. So if you have lash extensions, you can rest assured they will stay in perfect condition.
Protect and repair your lash follicles with our Sensitive Eye Serum today at UKLASH.
So, what is Pea Peptide?
To put it simply, Pea Peptide is a vegetable conditioner containing coconut fatty acids and hydrolysed wheat proteins, which promise potential conditioning and volumising properties.
Furthermore, it helps to protect the lashes from physical aggression and chemical dryness.
How do I use UKLASH Sensitive Eye Serum: The step-by-step guide
Step 1: Remove your makeup with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser.
Step 2: Apply only one stroke of UKLASH Sensitive Eyelash Serum at the root of your upper lashes (like an eyeliner) once a day. If you’re wondering, one dip is enough for both lashes.
Step 3: Make sure to wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products.
Step 4: Allow the serum to work overnight. For best results, use consistently once a day for 12 weeks.
Incorporate peptides into your routine today
While peptides are naturally present in protein-rich foods, you can always take a peptide supplement or utilise products that have targeted peptides for the results you want.
While the potential benefits of peptides are impressive, research into peptides is still in its early stages. In the future, scientists may discover new health benefits for different types of peptides.
The power of peptides: Introducing UKLASH
So, now you understand the power of peptides, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
Peptide power 101
- Wondering how to get thicker hair? Struggling with thinning or lackluster hair is a common concern for many, and the quest for thicker locks often feels like an elusive goal....
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...