Does crying make your eyelashes longer?
It's safe to say that everyone loves a good cry session every now and then. Many people look at crying as a weakness, but did you know that scientists have started taking an interest in the wonderful potential effects of crying?
Join us in finding out whether crying really makes your eyelashes longer. We certainly hope so!
Turning on the water-works: 3 benefits you should know about
It keeps us emotionally healthy
Scientists have found that crying is an effective way of releasing emotions and stress. If you keep all those emotions in, this can cause anxiety whilst weakening your immune system.
They serve many purposes
Did you know that there are many kinds of tears that benefit us in vastly different ways? Tears can lubricate our eyes and protect them from infection, while tears that stem from emotions can release important endorphins which gives us pleasure and relieves stress.
Tears unify us
Studies have shown that crying encourages empathy in the people around you, letting your friends and family know that you need support. Okay, maybe try not to burst into tears just to make friends – it has to be natural!
But how does crying make your eyelashes longer?
As we’ve learnt, crying can have wonderful effects on the body and mind. Its important to stay in touch with your emotions and if you feel like crying, let it all out!
Not only does crying keep your eyes free of irritants, it also keeps the body relaxed, which is an amazing state to be in!
However, there is currently no evidence to suggest that crying can boost the growth of your lashes.
Okay…So why is the myth so popular?
Theorists say that tears have a hydrating effect on your lashes. However, tears are 98% water. Therefore, crying isnt providing any special form of nourishment.
Here at UKLASH, we believe this theory began taking off as when your lashes get wet, they tend to become darker and more prominent, making regular cryers confuse this temporary effect with long-term lash goals.
So, what can make my lashes longer?
Well, aren’t we glad you asked! Unfortunately, theres no magic potion, spell or even tears that can make your lashes grow overnight. Thats why we created our UKLASH Eyelash Serum.
Looking for longer, stronger, and healthier lashes? This is the product you need in your daily routine! Infused with a blend of vitamins, peptides and extracts, our Eyelash Growth Serum is cruelty-free, vegan, paraben and fragrance free. All you have to do is apply and be patient!
How do I apply?
- Remove your makeup with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser (Lash & Brow Wash).
- Apply only one stroke of UKLASH at the root of your upper lashes (like an eyeliner) once a day. One dip is sufficient for both lash lines.
- Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products.
- Allow the serum to work overnight (same with our Eyebrow Serum) and voila!
Remember, you must be patient and consistent. The time before you see results can vary, as it depends on what growth cycle stage your lashes are at when you started to use the product. It normally takes between 8-12 weeks to see full results. If you don't achieve any results after consistent use of 12 weeks, you have right to claim for money-back guarantee!
Make your eyelashes longer with UKLASH
So, now that you've discovered the true secret of eyelash growth, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our lash serums, brow serums, and hair serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Discover the best hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...