Say hello to our brand-new shampoo and conditioner at UKLASH! Nourishing your hair from within, our new products are formulated to encourage healthy hair growth alongside our Hair Vitamins and Hair Growth Serum.
If you’re looking for an extra boost of hydration at each step of your hair routine, we’re here at UKLASH to ensure your healthiest hair yet, all year round. Keep reading for more info on our brand-new shampoo and conditioner below.
UKLASH Shampoo: How to use?
Our UKLASH Shampoo is a powerful formula created with scalp health and hair growth in mind.
Sweet pineapple and amino acids help to stimulate the scalp, while panthenol strengthens from the roots, allowing your locks to grow long and healthy. Reparative qualities of wheat protein and coconut also help to fuse and lock strands together, rejuvenating your hair from over-styling and excessive heat.
This soothing shampoo is anti-dandruff and contains anti-static technology to tame frizz and breakage, cleaning the scalp to remove residue build-up of sebum and oil that can make your roots appear greasy, improving hair softness, shine and fullness.
How much shampoo to use?
Start by applying a coin-sized amount to wet hair and lather, gently kneading the scalp for one minute. Rinse well and repeat if necessary for a double cleanse. For best results, follow with our UKLASH Conditioner.
UKLASH Conditioner: How to use?
Our new UKLASH Conditioner is clinically proven to deeply nourish and repair your locks, from root to tip. Powered by amino acids, our growth conditioner deeply nourishes strands, creating endless shine.
Coconut hydrates the scalp and prevents split ends, while lactic acid and panthenol work in harmony to create the perfect environment for healthy hair growth.
Our lightweight formula replenishes lost moisture, leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth to the touch. This conditioner is also anti-dandruff and anti-static to tame frizz and breakage, ensuring colour protection for all hair types and plumping hair fibres for bouncy, fuller-looking locks.
How often should you condition your hair?
After shampooing your hair, squeeze out a coin-sized amount of conditioner and work into your hands ahead of applying to your hair. Start by working the product through your mid-lengths to ends. Rinse thoroughly with cool water, finish with our Hair Growth Serum and you’re good to go.
How to wash hair for growth?
Our new shampoo and conditioner have you covered for hair growth, but the key is to be as gentle with your locks as possible, as excess stress and strain can cause more hairs to fall out than naturally would. Here are a few top tips on how to wash your hair for growth:
- Don’t brush your hair when it's wet
- Avoid finger-combing your hair too much
- Squeeze or pat your hair instead of rubbing
- Use a microfibre town or an old T-shirt
- Be sure to squeeze or pat your hair dry instead of rubbing it
Goodbye breakage, hello healthy hair
So, now that you've discovered how to take care of your hair with our brand-new shampoo and conditioner, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Discover the best hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...