A hydrating hair mask can make all the difference to your locks, especially one that is infused with nourishing ingredients for your hair and scalp. So, keep reading for 3 reasons why you should incorporate a hair mask into your weekly routine!
What is a hair mask?
To put it simply, a hair mask is a thick hair treatment, normally infused with nourishing ingredients to deeply condition your hair from root to tip.
What does a hair mask do?
Implementing a hydrating hair mask into your weekly routine will:
- Nourish your hair
- Create soft, shiny locks
- Prevent breakage
- Manage split ends
- Create the appearance of healthier hair
- Promotes healthy hair growth
Introducing UKLASH Hydrating Hair Mask
Introducing our UKLASH Hair Mask - The ultimate silicone free hair mask to rejuvenate your hair from the inside out! This clinically proven avocado hair mask is cruelty free, vegan friendly, and infused with nourishing ingredients to deeply condition your hair, while improving shine, elasticity and texture.
Formulated for all hair types, our hydrating hair mask is the fast-track product for healthier and stronger hair.
- Creamy formula deeply conditions for soft, shiny locks, nourished from root to tip
- Avocado oil repairs and strengthens locks as well as preventing breakages
- Amino acids improve the structure of the hair shaft, making it easier to manage and prevents split ends and promotes healthy hair growth
- Suitable for all hair types
- Silicone-free & PH balanced
Hair mask hacks: How to do a slick back bun
The slick back bun has become a staple trend in girlhood. Perfect for those extended wash days, a slick back bun is an aesthetic hairstyle, deeply conditioning and treating your hair from within.
Wondering how to do a slick back bun with our UKLASH Hair Mask? We have you covered.
- Simply start by brushing out your hair to ensure there are no nots that can bulk up your glossy bun.
- Apply 3 coin sized amounts of product to the top of your head, working your way towards the ends.
- Grab your trusty bobble or claw clip, hold on the back of your head and secure into position (this can be a high bun, low or mid - whatever you feel most comfortable with!)
- Grab your hair mask and apply 1 coin sized amount of product to your hairline, slicking back any flyaways to achieve the ultimate slick back bun.
How to use a hair mask
Using a hair mask couldn't be more simple! After cleaning your hair, simply remove the excess water and apply three coin-sized amounts of product, distributing evenly throughout your hair. Use as an overnight hair mask, or leave it on for a few minutes - the choice is yours.
Make sure to rinse well and voila - healthy hair in minutes.
How often should you use a hair mask?
No matter if your hair is curly, straight, thick, thin or anything in-between, on the whole, its recommended to use our avocado hair mask once/twice a week.
Essentially, a hair mask works by adding moisture and shine to your strands that are missing out. When your hair is healthy, it doesn't need a constant blast of hydration. So, use a our hydrating hair mask sparingly, much less than a regular shampoo or conditioner.
The avocado hair mask you need
So, now you’ve heard all about our brand new hair mask, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...