How to achieve soft girl aesthetic status in 3 steps
The soft girl aesthetic has become extremely popular over the last few months and it's the perfect trend to jump on for the autumn/winter sprint. But what actually is ‘soft girl aesthetic’?
To give you a hint, the soft aesthetic isn't just a trend, it's a lifestyle. So, if you’re feeling overworked and struggling for some well-needed ‘me time’ the soft life is calling you.
Keep reading to find out if the soft girl lifestyle is for you and if it is, how to achieve soft girl status in as little as three steps.
What is the ‘soft girl’ aesthetic + why is it trending?
The soft aesthetic is based on a gentle and romantic image, crafted with skincare, makeup, clothing and accessories in pastel tones.
A true ‘soft girl’ loves feeling pretty and feminine – never overdone, just done enough. She likes to feel clean, so heavy makeup is out and natural, ‘barely there’ glass skin is in.
Keep reading for the three steps you need for your own soft girl aesthetic.
Soft girl aesthetic in 3 simple steps:
Make sure your skincare routine is locked in
Soft girl aesthetic is all about making time for yourself, and what better way to practice self-care than treating yourself to a skincare session? Perfect for meditation and me-time, your beauty regime can allow you to relax and unwind.
Clean and soft brows for the win
The most important part of the clean girl aesthetic has to be the makeup. Less is definitely more, and one way to reduce the amount of makeup you wear is to change your brow routine.
Ditch the pencils, pomades and coloured brow gel and begin incorporating an Eyebrow Growth Serum into your routine every morning. Follow with clear brow gel and brush your brow hairs into a soft and natural shape for fluffy brows that last all day.
Ditch the falsies for a natural look
A certified ‘soft girl’ would never dream of wearing falsies or eyelash extensions – just a touch of mascara. Here at UKLASH, we suggest picking up our Eyelash Serum & Mascara Duo Pack for longer and fuller lashes that can rival your favourite falsies.
If you need some serious eyelash aftercare, don't worry. We have you covered on our blog. Click the link above to learn how to wash eyelash extensions, and how to successfully remove them without damaging your natural lashes.
Soft girl aesthetic approved
So, now that you've discovered your new favourite aesthetic, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our lash serums, brow serums, and hair serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Discover the best hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...