Do you ever randomly get watery eyes? From chopping onions to the freezing air or a super sad book, it's inevitable to get watery eyes from time to time, whether intentionally or not. What's worse is when you have already spent time on a full face of makeup. So, knowing how to stop eatery eyes from ruining makeup is pretty much essential in our books.
Wondering if there's a way to stop watery eyes from ruining makeup? Of course there is! Keep reading to find out how to prepare for the waterworks at all times with UKLASH.
UKLASH Best products for watery eyes
Hydra Gel Patches
Our UKLASH Hydra-Gel Eye Patches instantly rejuvenate and restore under-eyes; containing multiple sizes of Hyaluronic acid to improve the look of watery eyes, fine lines, crow’s feet and under-eye darkness. Furthermore, Vegan Collagen helps smooth and soften the look of fine lines, while Caffeine helps de-puff the look of the eye area and helps diminish the appearance of dark circles.
Volume Boost Mascara
Our UKLASH Volume Boost Mascara is an extra-black pigmented waterproof mascara. Infused with vitamins for flexible, stronger, glossy and gorgeous lashes. Instantly volumizing and promoting stronger and bolder-looking lashes while preventing breakage. If you’re struggling with watery eyes, this is the mascara for you!
Our UKLASH Lash Separator is an innovative lash comb that glides through your lashes to remove excess mascara, leaving them beautifully separated, defined and clump-free. This actively avoids that ‘crying eyes’ look, you know the one.
Our UKLASH Eyelash Curler has a high-performance, innovative design to create a natural, beautiful, long-lasting curl in seconds. With flexible silicone pads and a hinge at the centre of the curler that regulates the pressure, this curler is designed to help to achieve an elongated curl instead of a harsh crimped finish.
Lash & Brow Wash
This scientifically proven 3-in-1 Lash & Brow wash is formulated with gentle micelles that work to dissolve and lift away even waterproof makeup and daily build-up without irritating the skin.
Gentle enough for everyday use on the delicate eye area, this non-stripping micellar water helps to restore the skin’s moisture barrier while nourishing plant extracts including Aloe Vera and Apple Water hydrate and soothe for a calm, clean eye area and lash lines.
How to apply eye makeup for watery eyes
Now that you have the tools, its time to take you through the steps of how to apply eye makeup for watery eyes:
- Curl your lashes before applying any makeup. This ensures your eye makeup won't get stuck, creating a smudged effect.
- When applying eye makeup for watery eyes, there are some areas you should avoid especially if you tend to get watery eyes often. Lining your waterline can make watery eyes worse. So, to add definition to your bottom lid, why not draw small dots close to the lashes to give a full effect?
- For our final step, when applying our Mascara, wipe off the excess from the wand by scraping it against the tube and use the tip of the applicator to apply mascara to the shorter lashes in the inner corner and bottom of your eye.
It's safe to say we’ve all had to fan our eyes in the hopes of drying the tears before it's too late. But a much more reliable method is by learning how to stop watery eyes from ruining your makeup, to begin with. All you need are the tools and the right technique, and just like that, your eye-makeup is completely cry-proof!
‘Watery eyes essentials’ for Christmas? The perfect present unlocked
Whether your friend or family member is struggling with watery eyes this season, treat them to the gift they didn't know they needed with UKLASH.
You can pick up our UKLASH E-Gift Card. Ranging from £25-£150, it's the perfect Christmas gift for your indecisive family member!
Kick watery eyes to the curb
So, now that you know how to stop watery eyes from ruining makeup, we have you covered, right here at UKLASH!
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our lash serums, brow serums, and hair serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
Make sure to check out our UKLASH Blog for all the trending topics, makeup advice and skincare essentials you need!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...