There is truly no better feeling than strutting out of the salon with a fresh and bouncy blow dry. Whether you’re heading to a wedding or your 9-5, bouncy curls are always in style. But who has the time to head to the salon every week for that fresh hair feeling?
Achieving healthy and bouncy curls at home can feel daunting, with your curls dropping out after half an hour, ending up flat, or even worse – frizzy.
Don't worry, we have you covered at UKLASH with our step-by-step guide on how to achieve healthy and big bouncy curls at home without the Dyson Airwrap.
How to get bouncy curls in 3 simple steps
Keep reading for your dream bouncy curls in three super-simple steps. Just think about it – salon-worthy hair, in as little as 40 minutes!
The night before styling, wash and apply UKLASH Hair Growth Serum to fight hair loss and boost density for healthy hair growth. The next day, twist each section and clip them up to make sure each piece of hair is free from tangles.
Unroll one section, apply a heat protectant and curl your hair around a large curling tong. Remove the tong, re-curl the hair around your fingers and pin. Repeat this step for each section for perfectly set bouncy curls.
Once your hair is pinned, get on with your daily chores while your hair cools down and sets (this can take up to 20 minutes). Feel free to apply a headband to keep your face free of flyaways. Unfasten your curls, brush through with a wide tooth comb and apply hair oil for beautiful bouncy curls that last the test of time.
On the go? Try heatless overnight curls
Kick salon blow-dry bouncy curls to the curb and try overnight curls for those early morning activities. Here at UKLASH, we are passionate about protecting the health of your hair, so it's safe to say we’re here for heatless overnight curls.
Before you go to bed, take your hair vitamins, dampen your hair, and apply a hair growth serum. Grab a comfy hairband you can sleep in and begin to wrap the front of your hair around it in spirals. Simply repeat this step until all or most of your hair is wrapped around the band. Go to sleep and ta-dah! In the morning you should wake up with soft and silky overnight curls!
Healthy + big bouncy curls: Introducing UKLASH
So, now that we’ve unlocked the secret of bouncy curls at home, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
Bouncy curls 101
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...