From airy pops of blush to soft and simple fairy aesthetic makeup, we have put together the ultimate spring makeup look we predict will dominate your feed.
Keep on reading for everything you need to know about spring makeup looks and how you can elevate your makeup with the “fairy aesthetic” this season.
How to pull off spring makeup looks
Trying new spring makeup looks can be daunting when you’re not used to stepping outside your comfort zone, but it's important to find your confidence! Plus, a lot more goes into creating the fairy aesthetic makeup looks for spring, other than killer makeup.
Our skin tends to feel dehydrated as the seasons change, so opting for a duey foundation and ensuring a hydrating skincare routine can help to combat this. Furthermore, Investing in a good Micellar Wash is important, as the cold air can cause cracks on the surface of your makeup.
These steps will ensure your winter makeup looks last perfectly, all day long!
Spring makeup looks: The fairy aesthetic is calling
So, we all know the fairy aesthetic has grown in popularity this year. But we think the trend will make a huge resurgence in the spring and into summer.
Creating delicate feminine vibes, fairy aesthetic makeup looks are perfect for any spring occasion. So without further ado, here’s how to create the super soft look in 5 simple steps:
- Pick up a brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush (this can even be your bronzer) and blend a soft hue over your eyes.
- Take a darker brown shade and map out the contour of your eyes - make sure to keep this as soft as possible.
- Using the same brush, pick up some gold eyeshadow and place it on the inner corner. Keep adding and blending to build up a blurred effect.
- Use your finger to add a dusting of sparkle across your lids.
- Curl your eyelashes away from your face with an Eyelash Curler.
- Finish with UKLASH Volume Boost Mascara and add some gems around the eyelid to take it up another level.
Feel free to switch up the neutral tons for light pinks, purples, blues or whatever colour you fancy! Depending on the occasion, you can always add or take away from this gorgeous look. From festivals to beer gardens, the fairy aesthetic has you covered this season.
Spring makeup looks locked in
So, now that you've discovered how to create killer spring makeup looks for the warmer season, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Discover the best hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...