Here at UKLASH, we ensure each and every one of our products is backed by science. Whether you need an eyelash serum or micellar wash, you can rest assured that we’ve done all the testing for you to receive the desired results, with the added benefit of healthy skin and hair, every time.
Want to learn more about the science of our most popular product? Keep reading for the skincare tips you need and our behind-the-science secrets explained!
Why is skincare important?
Skincare is one of the most important aspects of our lives. Not only does it serve as self-care, but it also ensures a clean complexion. Skincare now addresses nearly all skin issues and nowadays we have access to millions of products. But how do you know which ones work for you?
It's essential to understand the science behind the products you’re putting on your skin. That's what we’re here for at UKLASH.
How long does it take for skincare to work?
Each and every skincare product on the market will have its own unique timeframe for the outcome. This will also be affected by your own skin, as everyone reacts differently to each product.
The best and most natural product results dont happen overnight. Be patient and trust the process!
You can rest assured that our products will work for you, and if they dont, we have a money-back guarantee if you’ve not received your desired results in 12 weeks!
UKLASH Eyelash Growth Serum: Behind the science
Our Eyelash Growth Serum at UKLASH is fortified with natural vitamins, extracts and peptides to nourish and infuse your eyelashes with what they need to look longer, fuller and voluminous in 25 days.
What are the benefits?
- Real results - up to 55% longer and 75% more voluminous-looking lashes *Results may vary from person to person
- Easy application - less than 5 seconds
- Oil-Free - Safe with lash extensions and contact lens wearers
What are the key Ingredients:
Our enzymes rely on biotin to function - the vitamin is important for energy production and helps the formation of fatty acids that nourish the skin.
To learn more about peptides, why not check out our article “The power of peptides explained” today?
Vitamin B5 stabilises the skin’s barrier and helps to maintain your lash's softness and elasticity. As a result, they will become plumper and may even reduce fine lines around your eyes as it smoothens the skin’s surface.
Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 is a synthetic bio-available, small peptide that has been clinically shown to increase the number of anagens (growth phase) follicles by stimulating keratin gene expression at the follicle level - This is the powerhouse ingredient which helps you achieve the lash growth you desire.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea skincare is becoming more popular in recent years, as an ingredient in creams and beauty masks, due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It's also a key ingredient to help grow natural, fluffy and full lashes which is why its included in our Eyelash Serum.
UKLASH Lash & Brow Wash
Our award-winning and scientifically proven 3-in-1 Lash & Brow wash is formulated with gentle micelles that work to dissolve and lift away even waterproof makeup and daily build-up without irritating the skin.
Gentle enough for everyday use on the delicate eye area, this non-stripping micellar water helps to restore the skin’s moisture barrier while nourishing plant extracts including Aloe Vera & Apple Water hydrate and soothe for a calm, clean eye area and lash lines.
What are the benefits?
- Brightens the area: Refreshes the eye area without irritation Help restore the skin’s moisture barrier
- Works as a cleaner: Works to cleanse away makeup, bacteria and traces of pollution
- Just the right amount, every time: Features our unique press pump for convenient application, ensuring no excess or product wastage like regular bottles.
- Oil-Free: suitable for use with lash extensions and UKLASH Lash & Brow Serum
- Cruelty-Free: 100% Vegan, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free & SLS-Free
What are the key ingredients?
Aloe vera is the miracle product of the skincare industry, as it can be used to treat a variety of skincare conditions including psoriasis, sunburn, small cuts and abrasions and everyday skin concerns such as dry skin. It's the hydrating component of our UKLASH Brow Wash to ensure your skin looks refreshed, each and every day.
Apple extract is an amazing addition to your everyday skincare routine, as apple extract is packed with phenolic acid and flavonoids, two components mostly found in common fruits.
Not only can apple water contribute to anti-ageing properties, but it's also great for anti-inflammatory effects, leaving your skin looking refreshed and radiant, all day long.
Behind The Science at UKLASH
So, now that you're clued up on the science behind our most popular product, head over to UKLASH for all the hair growth products you need!
Women around the globe love our hair growth support products. We have +40,000 testimonials for our lash serums, brow serums and hair serums, and how they encourage hair growth - not only restoring your healthy locks but, more importantly, your confidence.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
- 44,609 reviewsUklash Eyelash SerumFor Longer & Fuller-looking Lashes
- 4,613 reviewsUkbrow Eyebrow SerumFor Fuller & Thicker-looking Brows
- 92 reviewsUklash Serum + Lengthening Mascara SetFor Longer & Defined-looking Lashes
- 1,742 reviewsUklash Serum + Volume Boost Mascara SetFor Longer, Fuller & Healthier Lashes
- 55 reviewsThe Lash & Brow Growth KitFor Lash & Brow Growth
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...