We get it – neutral tones are your absolute go-to. But why not take yourself out of your comfort zone? A great way to achieve this is by introducing a bright and bold colour into your makeup routine.
The colour pink can be seen as a statement. Yet, with eye makeup, this isn't always the case. There are many exciting pink makeup looks you can create. Some can be drastic, while some can be subtle and striking – it all depends on your preference.
From peachy nude tones to bright and bold neons – classic pink eyeshadow can accentuate your eyes, perfect for any occasion. So, let's discover your perfect pink eyeshadow together.
Why you need to give pink eyeshadow a chance
Whether you’re colour obsessed or you like to stick to what you know, you should consider giving pink eyeshadow a chance. No matter if you have brown, green or blue eyes, or anything in between, pink makeup works perfectly to enhance your natural features and brings out your best assets!
If you’re just starting out, pick up a pink eyeshadow and dust a light amount over your eyelid. Finish with UKLASH Mascara and a glossy lip. This pink makeup look is perfect for any occasion!
Pink eyeshadow looks: How to choose pink makeup for you
If your eyes are narrow towards the outer edges, you have almond-shaped eyes. The best pink eyeshadow for this eye shape would be a graphic liner.
Pick up a liner in your favourite pink shade and draw a line of your preferred thickness from the inner tear duct to the outer eye, making a flick at the end and voila!
Can you see the whites of your eyes under your iris? If so, you have round eyes.
Babydoll eyes are trending at the moment, so if you want to capitalise on this trend. Go for a wash of pink eyeshadow across your lid, place a white liner in your lower water line and go intense on the mascara!
People with hooded eyes often look at them as a blessing and a curse, as the upper lid is full and can touch the top of your pupil, leaving minimal space for eyeshadow looks.
Why not try a graphic eyeliner look on the top half of your eye, near your eyebrow? Or you can experiment with pops of colour in your inner corner.
Make sure you check out our article on siren eyes if you have hooded eyes – this trending look is perfect for you!
Are you a real-life Tim Burton character? If your eyes turn slightly down at the outer corners, then you have downturned eyes.
If you have this eye shape, we recommend trying a pink eyeshadow across your lower lid. You can also create an illusion by applying light pink or white liner in the outer corner of your lower waterline.
We know that eyes come in all shapes and sizes, and your eyes may not fit into any category at all – This is completely normal.
These pink eyeshadow looks are just our recommendation, so you can rock any of them. Whatever makes you feel your best!
How to remove pink eyeshadow
We all know red-toned makeup can occasionally stain the skin underneath, so thoroughly washing your eyes is an important task to ensure this doesn't happen.
Introducing our UKLASH Lash & Brow Wash! Oil and fragrance-free, our wash is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types. As its properties work together to balance the skin’s pH and protect your skin barrier.
Infused with particles known as ‘micelles’, our Lash & Brow wash soaks up dirt, oil, and makeup and dissolves impurities. All you have to do is apply to a cotton pad and wipe!
Micellar water benefits you need to know about:
- Oil & fragrance-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains Aloe Vera & Apple Water to hydrate the skin
Pink makeup free in 2 simple steps
Step 1: Simply remove the lip and place a cotton pad on the pump. Press down to soak the pad.
Step 2: Press the soaked pad on a closed eye for 10-15 seconds. This will help to loosen any pink eyeshadow. Repeat as needed to fully remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, or your whole face.
Pink eyeshadow looks locked-in
So, now that you've discovered the power of pink eyeshadow, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our lash serums, brow serums, and hair serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Discover the best hair supplements from UKLASH!
Pink makeup looks 101
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...