Picture this - you’ve been dutifully using your eyelash serum, and finally have the longer, thicker lashes that you’ve dreamed of. But here’s the thing - how long can you expect these results to stay?
Eyelash serums do need to be used regularly, or else your lashes will return back to their natural growth pattern. Here’s our guide to how long your lash serum will last and tips to maximise your results.
What's the best eyelash serum?
If you’re looking for a powerful and gentle lash serum, look no further than our Eyelash Serum at UKLASH. This powerful gel targets brittle, short and space lashes. It's also fortified with vitamins, extracts and peptides to nourish and infuse your eyelashes with what they need to look longer, fuller and voluminous in 25 days.
How to apply eyelash serum
The process of applying our eyelash serum is super simple. Firstly:
- Remove any eye makeup with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser.
- Apply only one stroke of UKLASH at the root of your upper lashes once a day. One dip is enough, do not over-apply.
- Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products
- Allow the serum to work overnight
- Use consistently once a day for 12 weeks to start seeing amazing results.
How Long Do I Need to Use a Lash Serum For?
When you first start out using a Lash serum, it’s important that you give it enough time to start showing results in the first place. All the best beauty treatments take a bit of patience to show their best results.
In the case of lash growth, it has to do with how long the lash growth cycle takes. Your eyelashes spend different amounts of time in the growing phase, transition phase, resting phase and shedding phase.
It can take your hair growing through at least one or two full growth cycles for the results of your lash serum to take hold: longer and fuller lashes.
The best way to start using a lash serum for optimum results is to use it nightly for the first 12 weeks. This gives your lashes the best chance to grow and make the most of the boosting ingredients in a lash serum, such as pumpkin seed extract and other hair growth ingredients in the formula.
12 weeks is roughly the amount of time it takes for your lashes to go through one growth cycle and should leave you with visible results!
How Do I Maintain My Lash Results?
Once your lashes are looking fuller and longer, the next question is - how do I keep them looking that way?
Simply, you need to switch from growth mode to maintenance mode. In growth mode, it’s important that you apply your lash serum nightly. After three months of growth mode, it’s time to switch to maintenance.
Maintenance mode is applying your lash serum a few times a week to ensure that your eyelashes are still getting the nutrients they need to grow long and full. This can be done two or three times a week as part of your nightly skincare routine to maintain your lash growth results for as long as you use your lash serum.
Once My Lashes Have Grown, Can I Stop Using Lash Serum?
The short answer is, no.
Lash serums contain important ingredients that help to boost your lash growth, and continually applying them is important to maintain the results that you’ve worked so hard for over the last 12 weeks.
How long do eyelash serum results last?
So, now that you know how long the results of using our eyelash serum last, head over to UKLASH for all the hair growth products you need!
Women around the globe love our hair growth support products. We have +40,000 testimonials for our lash serums, brow serums and hair serums, and how they encourage hair growth - not only restoring your healthy locks but, more importantly, your confidence.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...