How to remove individual lashes like a pro
Sure, eyelash extensions can look great, giving an effortlessly glam look without the need to apply mascara or falsies on a daily basis.
Fast-forward a month later, and those fluttery lashes probably don't look as polished as the day you stepped out of the salon. More importantly, eyelash extensions can be extremely damaging to your natural lashes; the more sessions you have, the more natural eyelashes you lose.
So, if you are considering starting your natural eyelash journey with UKLASH, keep reading about how to remove individual lashes for good.
1. Grab a trusty makeup remover
When you’re hunting for an eye makeup remover, we suggest looking for a micellar-based lash & brow wash. micellar water helps to restore the skin’s moisture barrier while nourishing plant extracts including Aloe Vera & Apple Water, hydrate and soothe for a calm, clean eye area and lash lines.
By loading up a cotton pad with our lash & brow wash and applying it to your lashes daily, you will begin to gently weaken the bonds of the eyelash glue, so they will detach on their own.
2. Take a steamy shower
So, we're pretty sure you’re doing this already. But don't take the girlie ‘everything shower’ for granted, as this is the perfect place to loosen lash adhesive.
You can even take yourself to the steam room - the perfect excuse for a spa day, or simply steam your face with boiling water. Whatever method you choose, it's the perfect excuse for a pamper night.
3. Don’t pick or pull at your lashes!
It's important to remember that this is a slow process. However, these methods ensure the health and integrity of your natural lashes for lash growth. So, even if you’ve tried the above tips and are still stuck with one persistent lash, resist the urge to reach for the tweezers.
This could cause your natural lashes to be plucked out with the stubborn falsies. Remember, be patient - all good things come to those who wait.
How to repair lash extension damage
If you feel that eyelash extensions could compromise your natural lashes, now is the time to begin repairing lash extension damage.
Don't worry, it's never too late to start taking care of the ingenuity of your natural lashes. Keep reading for the best eyelash serum for eyelash growth at UKLASH.
Introducing UKLASH Eyelash Serum
Our UKLASH Eyelash Serum is a powerful serum that targets brittle, short and sparse lashes!
Fortified with vitamins, extracts and peptides to nourish and infuse your lashes with what they need to look fuller, longer and volumised, our UKLASH lash growth serum is the perfect product to undo the damage caused by individual lashes and eyelash extensions.
What are the benefits?
- Trusted results - up to 55% longer and 75% more voluminous-looking lashes
- Easy application - less than 5 seconds
- Oil-Free - perfect for all skin types
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested
How to remove individual lashes FAQs
Does coconut oil remove eyelash extensions?
Yes, coconut oil can help soften eyelash extension adhesive. This can help remove the individual lashes safely, protecting your natural eyelashes from harm.
How do you loosen eyelash extensions after a double cleanse?
If you want to loosen your eyelashes, a gentle approach is to steam your face for a few minutes to help loosen eyelash extensions.
How does UKLASH impact hair growth?
Here at UKLASH, we promote healthy hair growth by providing essential nutrients to your hair follicles, potentially extending the growth phase of the hair cycle and resulting in longer and thicker lashes.
Begin your long lash journey with UKLASH
So, now your question ‘how to remove individual lashes’ has been answered, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +65,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but, more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
- 56 reviewsThe Lash & Brow Growth KitFor Lash & Brow Growth
- 84 reviewsThe Trio BundleFor Thicker Lashes & Brows
- 5,992 reviewsUklash + Ukbrow Serum SetFor Fuller-looking Brows & Lashes
- 44,663 reviewsUklash Eyelash SerumFor Longer & Fuller-looking Lashes
- 150 reviewsUklash Lash & Brow WashMicellar Water - Lash & Brow Wash
- 20 reviewsUklash Sensitive Eyelash SerumFor Thicker, Fuller and Stronger-looking Lashes.
- 94 reviewsUklash Serum + Lengthening Mascara SetFor Longer & Defined-looking Lashes
- 1,746 reviewsUklash Serum + Volume Boost Mascara SetFor Longer, Fuller & Healthier Lashes
- 4,619 reviewsUkbrow Eyebrow SerumFor Fuller & Thicker-looking Brows
- Wondering how to get thicker hair? Struggling with thinning or lackluster hair is a common concern for many, and the quest for thicker locks often feels like an elusive goal....
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...